It’s that time again! The new semester has begun – today is actually my first day of class – and it’s time to make some goals for my first month back. Since I only have two weeks of January left, my goals for this month are going to be pretty minimal and standard, but still goals nonetheless. On y va!
Grad School Goals – January
- Ease back into my running game – run 5 2-milers at increasingly faster paces
- Log 10,000 steps/day
- Ease back into my meditation routine – meditate for 14 days straight
- Read one book for fun
- Settle into my new schedule and create a new weekly routine
- Stay on top of my readings/notes
- Begin doing independent research with a professor (if possible)
(3) Finances & Other
- Balance my budget 1x/week
- Pay loans and rent on time
This goals list/blog post is a whole lot shorter than the normal, but that’s a-okay. Thanks for checking in and check back soon for more.
Until next time,