Bonne année !! C’est 2020 !
I have no idea exactly what this new year (& new decade) will bring, but I am beyond excited to see how it unfolds. Of course, with a new year comes a brand new set of intentions for 2020. Some of them may look familiar; I am recycling some of my goals from last year and from the last few months for this next year ahead. I have also come up with some new, fun intentions that I am excited to work toward throughout 2020.
- Get a full time job
- Travel to one new state
- Travel to one new country
- Take and pass the DALF C1 French certification exam
- Read 15 more books on my book bucket list, and at least 30 books total
- Journal every day
- Blog at least once a week
- Pick up one new, creative outlet or hobby
Health & Fitness
- Run a 7:30 mile (on the treadmill and outside)
- Run a 26 min 5K (on the treadmill and outside)
- Do 10 good pushups
- Increase my muscle mass
- Double the balance in my Acorns account
- Increase the amount in my emergency fund from 3 months’ coverage to 6 months’ coverage
- Have a “paid off balance” in my student loan account that equates to approximately 1/3 of my total balance
- Tithe 10% for the whole year
And there we have it – my 2020 intentions. I am excited to see how this year unfolds. It’s going to be a great one.
Until next time,