As I have graduated (both literally and figuratively) from my “Grad School Goals” posts, I decided it was about time to come up with a new concept/idea for my monthly goals posts. And dun, duh, duh, dun! Here we have it – Adulting Aspirations! From now into the foreseeable future, you can expect to see my monthly goals here in these posts. I hope you enjoy this new and improved series!
- Secure a full time job (Ambitious? Maybe. But there’s no harm in putting it out into the universe)
- Eat every meal at the dinner table (I have a very bag habit of eating my meals at my desk in my room)
- Intentionally study french one hour a week
- Read six books (three from the bucket list, three fun ones)
- Stay connected to my friends despite social distancing and isolations/quranitines
Health and Fitness
- Run outside at least three times per week, at least two miles each
- Do 10 good, consecutive knee push ups
- Get 10,000 steps every day
- Spend less than $200 on food and groceries
- Put $100 into savings
- Pay rent and all bills on time
There we have it – my goals for the next thirty days. I hope this inspires you do to your own “Adulting Aspirations” goals. Let me know what your April goals are in the comments below.
Thanks for reading and check back soon for more.
Until next time,