“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower” – Albert Camus
Thankfully, the leaves haven’t quite turned to shades of red and gold yet, but this new season is quickly approaching, bringing with it beautiful opportunities for apple cider donuts, pumpkins, and warm drinks galore. I’m so ready!
Of course, a new month brings new goals, so let’s just jump straight into my September adulting aspirations!
Adulting Aspirations – September
Life & Hobbies
- Read four books
- Focus on building and maintaining friendships
- Establish morning and night routines
Health & Wellness
- Get 10,000 steps every day
- Establish a new workout routine
- Cook more new and exciting dishes
- Do a soft “No Spend Month”
- Put money aside for a new laptop
- Update budget weekly
Thanks for reading and check back soon for more.
Until next time,